Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Poor Uncle Mike

After a few hours of watching the three babies in my place this time, my husband, Mike comes home.  He comes over to say hi to the babies and both Toby and Brianna went into a serious crying session.  Toby had one of his petrified cries and Brianna was more like a sad "don't take me" cries.  Lana then started to cry, too.  So, all the babies were balling because Uncle Mike came into the room.  Poor Uncle Mike.  He picked up Lana and walked out the room.  I told him to get his butt back in here, so the kids can get used to him.  After all he is their uncle, lol.  Brianna started laughing after some funny faces, and Toby... well, Toby just stabilized himself, lol.  Lana was hungry, so she ate and then napped.

It was a fun time with them at my place.  Everyone shared the toys.  They all hoped around from playpen, to exersaucer, to swing, and playmat.  At one point Brianna was in the Exersaucer and Lana in the swing and they were smiling at each other.  It was so adorable.  I wish I knew what they were thinking.  It was nice to see that they were all very entertained. So entertained that once they got home they passed right out (Their mommy told me).

Tomorrow is another adventure at my place. Should be all fun, giggles, and whines. =P

1 comment:

  1. LMAO....poor Mike!! Lana is probably like why are you scared of my daddy?? But she retaliated with Roger...hahah payback!

    ReplyDelete