Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Food

So, I had some fresh bananas and decided I would try to make baby food.  I mean, it's pretty simple.  Banana, formula, and mash away. I made it for Lana and she liked it, she munched it all down.  It tasted like a banana smoothie.  It's kinda of sometimes to see that my sister always has to run out and get baby food.  I'm sure I'll be doing that myself soon, but in the meantime I'm pretty set.

Today was a day at Auntie Jen's place.  Had the 3 of them over while Tammy got to go to a space mission.  How cool is that!!! Well, I had extra bananas, and you know it.  I made more baby food for the twins.  The first spoon was for Toby.  He took it and his eyes lit up and said something like, ohhh Yum yum yum, lol.  Yes, he usually says that when he eats, but it was something special when you know you made it for them, and there's love in this food.  It was almost like they can taste the love in it.  They gobbled it all down, and I ended up making extra for my sister to take home for them.  Saves her sometime from going to the store for more food.  Well, once the fruits are back in session, I plan to make more of my own.  For now, it's banana, lol.  On my next trip to the grocery store, I'll pick up some other stuff, too.

I love being a proud auntie, mom, and sister! <3

2 comments:

  1. You are great : )
    Thanks for the food, I'll be feeding them in a little bit. I did stop to get some more just in case..so neurotic. I can't wait to take them APPLE PICKING and making applesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was just thinking that last night. I was looking at Lana's radio flyer and day dreaming, lol.

    ReplyDelete