Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



Yesterday was Valentine's Day and I couldn't think of a better place to be, but with the 3 little babies I love.  Things were hectic, and there was a lack of napping, but it was fun.


I find that I have to entertain Tammy as well.  Keep her company, and give her things to do, so she doesn't feel neglected.  I can only hope I am doing a good job and making everyone happy.  The tight hugs I get from Tammy kinda tells me I am.  She is such a sweet girl... when she wants to be, lol.  Which usually is the case to me.  She doesn't say no to me.  That's probably because I won't take no for an answer and she knows that.   I even got her to do sit ups!!! And if was a bad sit up, I don't count it.  I will try to help her get her butt in gear.  Key word is TRY!!!  I have fun with her.


We laugh at the kids, and if I need a hand, she hold Lana for me while I care for the twins.  Lana loves her big cousin.  She has conversations and laughing sessions with her.  Her laugh is so adorable.  I think she gets super excited to be around the older babies, that she tries to stay up and learn from them as much as she could.


Toby is now standing, and standing proud!!! He lets us know how proud he is! While Brianna sits on her own and plays with her toys.  I can't wait for their first steps! Brianna I'm sure will be really excited to be able to walk over to where she wants to be.  I also think they'll make me work out once those steps start, lol.  I'll be running all over the place for them.

Well, Valentine's Day! I got them all dressed up.  Girls in bows, Boy is a nice button down that mommy left for him.  Lana passes out right before I wanted to start the photo shoot.  I set the twins up and they were not smiling for me at all...that is until Mommy wakes up and starts making a fool out of herself for their precious smiles.  Once that started, EVERY pictures was amazingly wonderful.  The pics tell a story.  Brianna's nose is all crinkled up from her laughter, and Toby's eyes get really small cause of his cheekiness.  It was great!!!


Unfortunately, I woke up Lana for the photo shoot.  I couldn't get one smile from her after that, but the pictures of the 3 of them together is to die for.  I look at this collect of memories over and over again.  And I just can't get over how much I am in love with these precious babies.  They are the reason I smile everyday.   I realize how much life is worth living for when I see them grow.  I look forward to their next milestones, but at the same time wish they wouldn't grow so fast.  They are so amazing!!!  And without even trying, they changed my life forever!<3





The girls are like BFFs.  They are so lucky to have each other.   It's like they are having a conversation already about their issues, lol.  Like in this pic, it's like Lana is telling Brianna, "You have no idea how bad my mom is at home.  She will not leave the camera alone!" LOLOL Love these girls!  I know they're keeping secrets already! =P









Here, Lana is wondering why Toby is so loud! Look at the facial expressions!





The girls clearly don't get what Toby is laughing at. 



















Here is where Brianna looks like she's asking, "What'd you just call me??" And Toby, "Hehehe, you heard that? Oppps."


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Thanks for everything. If it wasn't for you I'd have so little pics..I dunno why Im that way.

    ReplyDelete