Sunday, January 31, 2010

A day for Tammy...

Up at 3am, out by 5...today was another fun day with the 3 babies.  I woke up well rested.  I know what you're thinking.  How can you be well rested when waking up at 3am?  I really don't know.  By the time I fell asleep it was 11pm.  So, roughly 4 hours of sleep... I just felt completely refreshed for some odd reason.

The twins woke up at 7am on the dot, they were talking to each other through rooms.  It was so silly.  Little Lana continued to sleep in her car seat, so I left her alone.  While Toby hung out in the crib peeking through the bars, Brianna sat on the floor by the crib quietly playing with her new rattle.  Then out of no where, the both started laughing hysterically at the same time.  I watched them and was wondering what the joke was that I missed.  They got quiet and then looked at each other and did it again.  It was so funny, that I couldn't help, but laugh myself.  This is the moments that make it all worth while to watch these adorable babies.

To me it seemed like the babies had a private conversation and made a pact to let Tammy have a quiet day with her Auntie. (Tammy is my older niece).  The girl babies took turns being up, and Toby slept most of the day.  They were unbelievable quiet.  At the end of the day, Tammy just seemed so happy to spend the day with me playing guitar hero, and watching her possible Camp DVD.  We unlocked some cool songs that was super cool to her.  As I left she ask when I would be back in hopes that it would be sooner then later.  I hope to be able to spend more time with her.  One weekend I'll take her to my place and play some Wii here.  I'm sure that'll make her day.

All in all, want to thank the babies for being good for Tammy. <3

1 comment:

  1. She is prob estatic to have the attention.Rog said he watched the dvd too after I left she begged him.

    ReplyDelete