Friday, March 25, 2011

Oh it's been so long...

August huh?  It's been since AUGUST since I wrote to you about my crazy baby adventures.  Well, at this point I can't even remember everything that has happened, and things I do remember will fill hundreds of pages.   But here's a bit of an update of the "terrible" 3 toddlers.

Brianna

Brianna is a character! She is full of life, bossy, and a fabulous dancer!!! She is such a grown up wanna be. =P If the others are being bad or crying, Brianna will be there to point her finger at them and tell them to STOP!  She does not hold back, and will let you know EXACTLY what she's feeling!  But if she gets caught doing something wrong or unfair, she is a extreme DRAMA QUEEN!  In other words, she does NOT like to be caught, lol.  She is a HUGE fan of Mr. Bieber, and sings along & dances her crazy moves to all his songs.  Yet, if you play "It's raining men", she will break it down for you...in dance moves & kicks.  Brianna is a very entertaining, easy child.

Lana

Lana is our little baby.  She's 18 months now, but is clearly the baby of the group.  There is no way around it.  She babbles away, and says a lot of "Do it! Do it! Do it!" and "What is that?"  She is very into "Mimmi" (Mickey), and if you play Mickey's Clubhouse, she will just sit there and watch the whole show without budging.  She is not one to start a fight, unless she doesn't want to share her mommy.  She will pry your hands off me to know that she is the only one who can touch me.  An angel that you don't want to get on her bad side, lol.  She recently learned her head, nose, hair, ears, eyes, teeth, and toes.  She loves other kids, and LOVES her cousins.  When she hears their voices, she goes nuts and gets super excited.  I love how they have each other. <3

Toby

Toby, what can I say about this handsome little dude!!! I mean look at that Macho Macho Little Man!  He is such a bad boy, too.  Going to get all the girls fighting for his attention, and I can imagine little Brianna fighting them off.  This is going to be so entertaining!  Toby, is at times the sweetest boy you have ever met.  He'd hug and kiss his sisters (including Lana as a sister).  Other times, he's being the mean big brother by snatching, hitting, and doing what big brothers do.  But you can tell that he's going to be an awesome big brother and I'm jealous! =P 

Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow and change.  They are so much fun and I love seeing them together. 
Unfortunately, all great things come to an end eventually.  My family is moving further north and I am looking to go back into the work force.  Lana will be going into daycare if that is the case.  Hoping there will still be chances for me to watch them and spend time with them. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment