Friday, April 9, 2010

The Twins are ONE? Already?

Yeah,  it's true.  These little babies are no longer babies... they are toddlers, lol.  They officially turned ONE on Wednesday April 7!  I still can't believe it.  Time is going by way to fast.  Before you know it Lana will be a year old, too.   I'm still living the surreal life as a mother and she's going to be 7 months tomorrow!

April 7, 2009 @ 6:45pm I got to hold my niece & nephew for the first time.  Since that moment my life has changed completely.  Who know I had so much love hiding inside of me, just waiting to come for.  It  was reserved for these 2 babies.  I found even more love when Lana was born... go figure. =P

Brianna 5lbs 4oz, 18 inches; Toby 7lbs, 19.5 inches.  Doesn't sound like a big difference, but look at them side by side and see what just 1 lb 12oz difference means in babies, lol.

<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBY & BRIANNA!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment