Monday, March 22, 2010

Loving my nieces & nephew more & more...

How can you not love these adorable babies???  Yes, I also mean Tammy.  She's 9, and still my first baby niece.  The week I was away made me love them even more.  I couldn't stop thinking about my little Lana, and because she was always on my mind, so were the twins and then of course Tammy was right up there, too.

They are going to be ONE in just a couple of weeks and I just can not believe how fast this year went, and how quickly they grew up.   Toby is such an emotional boy, and I don't care what people say... he is the most adorable little boy I know.  Brianna is a little bully to him, and so mature for her age.  I say let them be who they are.  It is fun watching them be themselves. =)  And this picture says it all. =P

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you're back from Canada we missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D Believe it or not... I missed you all, too! I was so excited to come home! =D

    ReplyDelete